RB Cruiser is a great entry price point skate for those wanting something tough, maneuverable and faster with RB technology. This value driven skate features four urban profile 80mm/85a wheels and SG7 bearings for added control, stability and speed. The molded boot technology, lateral support, secure closure, sliders and shock absorbing padding make this an ultra responsive and versatile skate. The Brake comes mounted on the skate.
- MOLDED BOOT SKATE perfect for the skater that wants to experience molded boot technology without breaking the bank. Roll anywhere and everywhere in this extremely versatile and durable skate.
- SUPPORTIVE AND VENTED the RB molded shell provides exceptional lateral support and is vented for breathability.
- GREAT PADDED PERFORMANCE LINER with additional heel shock absorber adds great vibration dampening for skating around. Dual buckle and lace closure makes the skate feel like an extension of the foot.
- EXTRUDED ALUMINUM 243mm FRAME is rigid, stable and has a lower profile design to lower the center of gravity with increased speed and maneuverability. Adjustable frame alignment.
- ROLLERBLADE Urban profile 80mm/80A WHEELS add stability and maximize roll, grip, speed and wear. A performance upgrade from entry level models. SG7 bearings spin is fast and helps maintain appropriate speed.
Great value and performance, September 19, 2019 By Ryan R (Gaston, OR)(Verified)
I picked up a pair looking for a moderately priced dedicated urban skate. The wheels feel fine and the bearings are smooth and fast. The boots are comfy and the liners have a good amount of padding. The only thing I didn't really like was the 45° buckle which felt cheap and was a bit clunky. I felt it was more of a "good enough" addition to the laces than a good functional piece. I for like that it came with an extra sxle to replace the long one that comes mounted stock with the brake.
Ask a question, get help, send feedback, whatever!
Trust us for Skates
Roller Warehouse is proud to offer the finest selection of Aggressive Inline Skates in the United States. These skates are specially designed with a focus on grinding, spins, & tricks at the skatepark or on the streets. We only carry trustworthy brands with a focus on quality & advancing this style of skating further. We've been around since 1994 through thick & thin. We're proud to still be providing products to die hard skaters.
Expert Skate Advice
Our staff comes complete with expert skaters that have spent a majority of their lives dedicated to Aggressive Inline Skating & have a vast knowledge on products and hardware old and new. We actually answer the phone when you call and we'll do our best to answer all your questions. We're in the shop Monday thru Friday, 9am - 5pm pst. Need help picking a skate or wheels or frames? Give us a call!
Specializing in Razors, Rollerblade, USD, Xsjado, Valo, Remz, K2 and many more. We sell all types of aggressive skate parts including frames, wheels, bearings and soul parts. If you don't see it on the site, call us & we can probably get it for you or point you in the right direction!