The new Montre Pro skate has finally been released! With perfect timing just in time for Christmas presents! This skate has impressive new inventions and unique technological developments never seen before!
- Rasta themes decoration technology with an amazing 3 color combination. Traces back to the Aboriginies of Jamaika who founded snow hill.
- New unique 3 colored laces, that will make you the star of the skate park by just standing there
- Stealth cuff cover system , so skates cannot be identified by any radar worldwide, the skates look like shoes flying over curbs and rails. So you will be a blader in disguise. Serious 007 technology from outta this world!
- Patented centrifugal spinning effect, by putting disguised weights in the cuff, the spinning speed will be higher and more spins can be made, and more powerful jumps on or off the rail. Approved in many tests we did with cats and dogs in numerous NASA tests.
- New special black leather upper with a new sneaker cut developed by world known skater and designer together to fit the look of the pro skater
- Finally a skate that skates (if used with frame and wheels properly) based on the carbon free concept
- Comes with My fit liner that can be heat moulded at 80°C to be customized in fit and function it’s almost too good to be true!
- Comes boot only with revolutionary exchangeable soul plates that can fit any aggressive frame on the market by using a new frame standard called UFS.
“I wanted to do something different with this boot. We’ve had so many good blades come out I had to keep the ball rolling. With this boot I wanted to go a different route, making it like a shoe that hasn’t been used yet and that fits my style. This was perfectly executed, from the dreadlock laces and beads, to the fabric flap. You see this boot and think, Montre and that’s exactly what I wanted.
I also wanted a new boots or just something to change it up a bit,so the carbon free plus is perfect. kids can now change the liners and always feel like they have a fresh set of blades on. the liners are also heat moldable and extremely comfortable, which is perfect if you’re like me and you do a s*** ton of gaps hahaha.
The outer skin for the blade is a suede style and very durable. All in all perfect blade thanks MK and powerslide family.”
Runs about 1/2 to 1 size small. Smaller fit compared to all other USD Carbon/Free's.
Good for me but be carefull before buy it, February 22, 2020 By Zac (Clermont, FL)(Verified)
I bought it as a collection and backup skate This is my fourth USD skate, I have carbon free team 2016, carbon team 2019 and Aeon duo.
This is different to carbon free team because it has replaceable liners, so it fit a lot smaller than carbon free team.
I always buy size US6/EU39 skates,but one of my friend told me carbon free montre fit smaller than others.
That is true, I bought this pair with size US7/EU40,but it is even smaller others, I have to push my feet really hard to get inside of these skates.
So if you have any other USD or Powerslide skates, you need to get 1 size larger for this pair of skates
fits small, December 11, 2018 By Anonymous (Reno, NV)
fits small and tight, size up
Good Skate, but Awesome Customer Service, October 4, 2018 By Arie (Waldorf, MD)(Verified)
Rollerwarehouse was so awesome throughout the whole process of buying my skates. The people there are so nice and patient you could ask for anything better. The skates themselves fit very well and I didnt have a problem with them being too small like others have mentioned. One key issue I had with them was that the frame bolts were too small to work with my FTL3 frame. Im not sure if this issue was on my end but they were just too short to reach the boot. I ended up having to ditch the washers in order to get them long enough (which sucks). On one of them the nut was countersunk so far into the boot I actually had to dremel some of my frame in order for it to reach :/ other than that disappointment I am absolutely in live with my new skates!
Comfy but tight, October 2, 2017 By Anonymous (New York, NY)
After 10 years away from skating, decided to get this boots a month ago. They are extremely comfy although not really true to size, I'm a 9.5/10 depending on the shoe brand and got a 10 and it's extremely tight. I tried to force it to see if needed more breaking in and now I got a black nail lol. Would def recommend in the right sizing tho.
Ask a question, get help, send feedback, whatever!
Roller Warehouse is proud to offer the finest selection of Aggressive Inline Skates in the United States. These skates are specially designed with a focus on grinding, spins, & tricks at the skatepark or on the streets. We only carry trustworthy brands with a focus on quality & advancing this style of skating further. We've been around since 1994 through thick & thin. We're proud to still be providing products to die hard skaters.
Expert Skate Advice
Our staff comes complete with expert skaters that have spent a majority of their lives dedicated to Aggressive Inline Skating & have a vast knowledge on products and hardware old and new. We actually answer the phone when you call and we'll do our best to answer all your questions. We're in the shop Monday thru Friday, 9am - 5pm pst. Need help picking a skate or wheels or frames? Give us a call!
Specializing in Razors, Rollerblade, USD, Xsjado, Valo, Remz, K2 and many more. We sell all types of aggressive skate parts including frames, wheels, bearings and soul parts. If you don't see it on the site, call us & we can probably get it for you or point you in the right direction!