Sweatsaver™ liner that helps eliminate the smells, the staining and the eye blurring that occurs from sweat. Our revolutionary liner has moisture-wicking layers that limit sweat drippage, an anti-bacterial treatment to make it virtually stink proof, and a 360° wrap around design to ensure that there is absolutely no liner separation. As well, with our terry cloth construction, you can kiss that itchy head feeling goodbye.
• Moisture-wicking layer limits sweat drippage in Triple Eight skateboard helmets
• Stink proof anti-bacterial treatment
• 360° wrap around design prevents liner separation in Triple Eight skateboard helmets
• No more itchy head with Triple Eight skateboard helmets soft terry-cloth fabric
• Standard in all Triple Eight Rubberized Brainsaver skateboard helmets
• Available in sizes XS – XL (match with your respective helmet size)
• Please note that the sweatsaver liner is NOT compatible with the CPSC certified helmets
Ask a question, get help, send feedback, whatever!
Trust us for Skates
Roller Warehouse is proud to offer the finest selection of Aggressive Inline Skates in the United States. These skates are specially designed with a focus on grinding, spins, & tricks at the skatepark or on the streets. We only carry trustworthy brands with a focus on quality & advancing this style of skating further. We've been around since 1994 through thick & thin. We're proud to still be providing products to die hard skaters.
Expert Skate Advice
Our staff comes complete with expert skaters that have spent a majority of their lives dedicated to Aggressive Inline Skating & have a vast knowledge on products and hardware old and new. We actually answer the phone when you call and we'll do our best to answer all your questions. We're in the shop Monday thru Friday, 9am - 5pm pst. Need help picking a skate or wheels or frames? Give us a call!
Specializing in Razors, Rollerblade, USD, Xsjado, Valo, Remz, K2 and many more. We sell all types of aggressive skate parts including frames, wheels, bearings and soul parts. If you don't see it on the site, call us & we can probably get it for you or point you in the right direction!